NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THERE WILL ONLY BE ONE WINNER. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
The $5K of Free Data US Data Corporation Thanksgiving Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:01 a.m. Pacific Time (“PST”) on October 16, 2023 and ends at 11:59 p.m. PST on November 23, 2023 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
The Sweepstakes is open only to currently active businesses that meet the following criteria (a) the primary office of the Business is located within the United States and (b) the owner of the Business (the “Owner”) is a legal resident of the United States who is at least eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. In order to enter the Sweepstakes, the Owner or an employee (needs to be 18 or older) of the Business (each, the “Entrant” and collectively, the “Entrants”) must enter the Sweepstakes on behalf of the Business.
Employees, contractors and interns of US Data Corporation (“Sponsor”), (including immediate family members), are not eligible to enter the Sweepstakes. For purposes of this Sweepstakes, “immediate family members” is defined as spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws”, or by current or past marriage, remarriage, adoption, co-habitation or other familial extension, and any other persons residing at the same household location, whether or not related. In order to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize in this Sweepstakes, the Business and Entrant each must comply fully with these official rules (the “Official Rules”), and by entering, agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, whose decisions shall be binding and final in all respects.
HOW TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES
During the Sweepstakes Period, the only way to enter the Sweepstakes is online through one of the following channels:
a) Email from Sponsor;
b) Landing page from Sponsor’s detailing Sweepstakes;
c) Pop-ups on Sponsor’s websites;
d) Social media platforms;
e) Paid search ads on Google and Bing;
f) Paid social ads on Facebook and Instagram; or
g) Display ads.
With the following information needing to be provided:
1. The information required for entry in the Sweepstakes may include, but is not limited to, legal name of the Business, name of the Owner, name of the Entrant, mailing address, e-mail address and phone number of the Business (the “Registration”). The Entrant should then submit the Registration to Sponsor by following the instructions and reading and electronically agreeing to these Official Rules (each the “Submission” or, collectively, the “Submissions”). By submitting the Submission to Sponsor, the Entrant is affirming his or her agreement to the Official Rules of the Sweepstakes on behalf of the Business. A Business does not need to make any purchase in order to be entered in the Sweepstakes.
2. All Submissions must be received by Sponsor by 11:59 p.m. PST on November 23, 2023 (the “Submission Deadline”). Submissions will not be accepted by Sponsor after the Submission Deadline. Proof of Submission does not constitute proof of receipt by Sponsor.
3. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected or undeliverable Submissions or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of Registration information, or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such Registration information.
4. One (1) Submission per Business will be accepted during the Sweepstakes Period. Submissions by the same Business in excess of the limits stated herein will be disqualified. Any Entrant who attempts to participate with multiple e-mail and/or multiple identities or uses any device or artifice to obtain more than the maximum number of Submissions may be disqualified. Sponsor reserves the right to increase the maximum number of Submissions permitted. Any such increase will be announced on Sponsor’s websites and social media platforms and will become effective immediately on the date on which notice is given. Sponsor shall, however, be under no obligation to make any such increase.
5. No hand drawn or mechanically reproduced Submissions will be allowed, and Submissions will not be accepted via e-mail, facsimile, postal mail, hand-delivery or express delivery service to any of the offices of Sponsor, only via the digital sweepstakes forms accessible via the sweepstakes landing page.
6. Sponsor may remove a Submission and disqualify any Business from the Sweepstakes if Sponsor believes, in its sole and absolute discretion that a Submission fails in any way to conform to these Official Rules.
All Submissions will be entered in a random drawing (the “Drawing”) to be held on or around December 04, 2023. The Drawing will be conducted by Sponsor and one (1) Business will be chosen (the “Winner”).
NOTIFICATION OF THE WINNERS AND DOCUMENTATION
The potential Winner will be notified by phone and/or e-mail within five (5) business days of the Drawing in accordance with the contact information supplied with the Registration. If both methods fail after five (5) business days and a representative of the Winner is unable to be reached, Sponsor may select an alternate winner in a random drawing from all remaining eligible Submissions, in its sole discretion.
The winner is deemed to be a potential winner pending verification of the eligibility of the Business and compliance with these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole and absolute discretion. If chosen as the Winner, the Entrant understands that he/she is winning the prize on behalf of the Business and the prize will be awarded in the name of the Business and not the person who posted the Submission as the Entrant.
Any and all decisions of Sponsor shall be final and binding in all matters pertaining to the selection of the of the Winner. In the event a potential Winner is disqualified, found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, Sponsor may award the prize to an alternate winner by selection in a random drawing.
The potential Win may need to notarize and return to Sponsor an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release (“Affidavit”) in order to be eligible to accept the prize. The Winner may also need to provide Sponsor with its tax status and federal employer identification number (“FEIN”) on a Form W-9, or similar documentation, as requested by Sponsor. In both cases, it will be at the sole discretion of the Sponsor if any/all of that information will need to be provided. Also, where applicable, Sponsor will report the actual prize value on a Form 1099 to comply with its information reporting requirements. If Sponsor requires the affidavit, the potential Winner’s Affidavit must be received within ten (10) business days from the date the potential Winner receives the Affidavit, or the prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner, in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. A potential Winner who is disqualified for any reason will not be entitled to any form of compensation from Sponsor.
The Winner will be awarded a voucher for a prize package valued at $5,000 towards either (1) Email Data, (2) Direct Mail Data, or (3) Phone (Telemarketing) Data. At the discretion of the Sponsor, the Winner can apply the $5,000 towards mail and email data, or mail, email, and phone data.
1. This Sweepstakes prize doesn’t give the Winner the right to use other services at no cost nor are extra products or services included with the $5,000 in data;
2. The use of services in conjunction with the winning data will incur a charge commensurate with the cost of the services being purchased. At no time can any of the $5,000 be applied towards said service(s).
The Winner understands that Sponsor is not guaranteeing any results with this Prize Package.
The exact data elements of the Data Prize Package (mail, direct mail, or phone data) awarded and chosen by the Winner will be determined after Sponsor’s initial consultation with the Winner (the “Initial Consultation”). The Initial Consultation must be scheduled with Sponsor by December 15, 2023. If the Winner does not schedule the Initial Consultation by December 15, 2023, or make alternate arrangements with Sponsor, the Prize Package may be, in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion, forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner in a random drawing. If a potential Winner is disqualified for any reason, the potential Winner will not be entitled to any form of compensation from Sponsor.
1. The $5,000 in data awarded is offered contingent upon the Winner cooperating with Sponsor in matters such as verification, website tracking and providing access to website and social media (if needed) by Sponsor to implement specific services.
2. Sponsor reserves the right to adjust components of the Data Prize Package, in its sole discretion, based on Sponsor’s perceived needs of the Winner.
3. The Data Prize Package must be used within six (6) months of the Winner’s initial consultation with Sponsor (the “Data Prize Package Deadline”).
4. Unused portions of the Data Prize Package are not refundable, may not be exchanged for cash or any other form of compensation or value, and shall be forfeited if not used by the Data Prize Package Deadline.
5. The Data Prize Package will not be fulfilled in Puerto Rico or outside the United States.
6. All elements of the Data Prize Package not specifically mentioned are subject to the Data Prize Package Deadline.
7. No assignment, substitution or transfer of the Data Prize Package or any element thereof will be allowed, except at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
8. Winner must be in business at the time of implementation of the Data Prize Package. If the Winner is not in business at the time of implementation of the Data Prize Package services, no Data Prize Package will be awarded, and no compensation of any kind will be issued to the Winner.
9. The prize has no cash value and cannot be redeemed for cash at any time.
The total value of the prize being awarded in this Sweepstakes is $5,000.
BOUNCE BACK OFFER
In addition to being entered in the Sweepstakes, all Entrants may be offered a five hundred dollar ($500) promotional credit (the “Credit”). The Entrant does not need to accept the Credit to be entered in the Sweepstakes. The Credit can be used towards any data purchase (email, direct mail and phone data). There is a minimum order to use the credit, which is $2,500. The credit can can be applied to services other than data if the invoice is equal to or greater than $4,500, before applicable fees or sales tax. Not to be combined with any other offers. Additional limitations may apply. $500 is offered at the sole discretion of US Data Corporation.
This is a one-time non-transferable credit. The Credit has no cash value and cannot be redeemed for cash at any time. The Credit is subject to Sponsor’s Online Marketing Services and Conditions. The Credit must be used by December 31, 2023. If an Entrant uses the Credit and is then named as a Winner in this Sweepstakes, the Winner will be awarded $4,500 as its data prize package.
All local, state and federal taxes related to the Package will be the responsibility of the Winner. Any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein will be the sole responsibility of the Winner.
ENTRY INFORMATION; COMMUNICATIONS; OPT-OUT.
By entering the Sweepstakes, Entrant and the Business grant Sponsor, its affiliates, parent companies, and subsidiaries, the perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable, and transferable right (but not the obligation), to use any or all of the Entrant’s and/or the Business’ name, image, likeness, voice, identity, social media ID, statement, hometown, and/or biographical information, in any and all media now known or later devised and through any media channels, for any and all purposes (whether commercial, non-commercial, or otherwise), without any further compensation, consideration, notice to, or approval by the Entrant or the Business, unless prohibited by law.
By entering, an Entrant agrees to comply with these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are binding and final, and release Sponsor, and each of its divisions, affiliates, parent companies, subsidiaries, advertising and Sweepstakes agencies and anyone associated with the production of this Sweepstakes, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from any and all liability for any claims, injuries, losses or damages (including attorneys fees) of any kind arising out of their participation in this Sweepstakes or resulting from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize. The potential Winner waives the right to assert as a cost of winning the prize any and all costs of verification and redemption or travel to redeem said prize and waives any liability or claims (including attorneys fees) which might arise from redeeming or seeking to redeem said prize. In the event of non-compliance with these Official Rules, or if prize notification is returned to Sponsor as undeliverable, if prize is refused or cannot be accepted for any reason, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected in a random drawing according to these Official Rules. Upon forfeiture or refusal, no compensation will be given. All Submissions become the property of Sponsor. This Sweepstakes shall only be construed and evaluated according to the laws of Nevada, without regard to the principles of conflicts of laws and submission of any entry constitutes acceptance of such laws. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Sponsor reserves the right to change, alter or amend these Official Rules at any time.
Subject to the other provisions hereof, Sponsor and its affiliates reserve the right to use any and all information related to the Sweepstakes, including information on the Business obtained through the Sweepstakes, for marketing purposes or any other purpose, unless prohibited by law.
Sponsor may extend or shorten the Sweepstakes Period and change the other dates in this Sweepstakes by posting an update to these Official Rules on Sponsor’s website or social media platforms.
Any third party trademarks mentioned in these Official Rules are the property of their respective trademark owners and shall in no way imply an endorsement or sponsorship of the Sweepstakes.
Any and all decisions of Sponsor regarding this Sweepstakes are final as to all matters.
US Data Corporation, 5115 Clareton Dr., Ste 210, Agoura Hills, 91301.
Any questions of this Sweepstakes should be directed to Mark Garland, Communication Affairs Dept. at email@example.com.
NAME OF WINNER
To obtain the names of the Winner, please contact Mark Garland, Communication Affairs Dept. at firstname.lastname@example.org.