Creating a marketing strategy and picking the right marketing services for your business might seem overwhelming, but it’s necessary if you want put your company on the path to success. Without a marketing plan, there’s very little chance that potential customers will pick your company over your competitors or know anything about what products and services you can provide for them. However, getting started isn’t that difficult if you focus on utilizing three common marketing services: email marketing, direct mail marketing, and social media marketing. Learning the basics of these marketing services will help you form your marketing strategy and get your business the exposure it needs. So, how do you choose what marketing services are the best for your company? Here are some tips to help you move forward.
Running an email marketing campaign is an affordable way to reach your customers and will help keep your company in the front of your recipient’s minds. Email marketing is a great marketing service because you’re reaching a highly targeted group of people in a matter of seconds. Since recipients need to opt into your emails in order to receive them, you’re targeting people who already show interest in your products and services.
You should consider running an email marketing campaign if:
• You want to reach a lot of people in a short amount of time
• You want to quickly announce sales or company news
• You want to introduce or remind recipients of the products and services your company provides
• You want to establish relationships with your customers
• You’re looking for an affordable marketing option
When running an email campaign, it’s important that you pick the right email list. A good data company will work with you to choose the correct mailing list for your target audience. They will also help you decide on the appropriate marketing services for your business.
Direct Mail Marketing
It’s important to remember that direct mail marketing continues to be a powerful marketing tool for bringing back previous customers and targeting new ones. Since your customers will most likely be bombarded with email messages nowadays, running a direct mail campaign can be a great way to grab their attention. Direct mail campaigns have lots of potential for showing off your creativity, and they can engage your customers in a unique way.
You should consider running a direct mail campaign if:
• You want to have more storytelling control
• You want your customers to receive something physical that will remind them of your products and services
• You have a higher marketing budget at your disposal and want to increase ROI
• You want to reach a highly targeted audience near your business or in a specific location
With direct mail marketing, it also helps to find the correct mailing list that is specifically tailored for your company. Spending the time to develop the right list for your campaign with a reputable list company will help you bring in more business and your campaign will be much more successful because of it.
Social Media Marketing
Social media marketing is a great way to build and foster a community with your customers. Since so many people have personal profiles on these sites, building one for your company will help you get in on the action. Social media is a useful way to keep your customers engaged with your brand, making them more likely to purchase from you in the future.
You should consider social media marketing if:
• You want to engage your target audience frequently and build a community
• You want to directly interact with your customers and keep them interested in your company
• You want to provide a better customer service experience for your customers
• You want to reinforce your branding efforts
• You want an affordable marketing service that will be little or no cost to your company
It helps to have profiles set up on all the “big” sites if you want to make an impact. This includes Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google +, etc. However, you can also focus on niche social sites if they offer the right target audience you’re searching for. You can start by participating on many different sites and seeing how it goes, and once you get a sense for which ones get the biggest response for your company, focus the majority of your energy on those sites.
A smart marketing campaign will combine all of these marketing services for the biggest impact. Running just one campaign is most likely not going to be enough to get your company recognized and bring in more business. US Data offers tailored direct marketing and email marketing campaigns to fit the needs of your company. Contact us today to find the right marketing services for your company at (888) 578-3282 or get a quote on our website!