As the weather cools down and leaves start changing colors, we know what’s coming: the holiday season! The busiest and most lucrative time for most businesses is just around the corner. We know it’s only mid-September, but it’s never too early for marketers to start preparing for the holiday rush. Marketers aren’t the only ones getting to work early; consumers are already starting to shop. It’s important to pay close attention to consumer behavior and consumer trends so you as a marketer know what to expect and how to best take advantage of the holiday season. Get your marketing plans ready.
black friday marketing, christmas marketing, consumer behavior, consumer data, consumer report, cyber monday marketing, fall marketing, halloween marketing, holiday marketing, marketing, thanksgiving marketing, winter marketing
- [Case Study] Using Email Marketing to Grow Newspaper Ad Revenue
- 5 Tips for Convincing Clients to Try New Marketing Strategies
- Is Direct Mail Marketing Still Effective with Millennials?
- [Case Study] Using Email Marketing to Drive Car Sales for Auto Dealerships
- Email Marketing Relevancy Is More Important Than Ever