In just a few days it will be Black Friday and Cyber Monday, the 2 biggest shopping days of the year. These two days are the most profitable shopping holidays that businesses can take advantage of. To help businesses make informed decisions about the last minute email marketing strategies, we looked into Black Friday and Cyber Monday Marketing 2014 statistics, to help predict for 2015.
black friday, black friday and cyber monday, black friday and cyber monday email marketing, black friday and cyber monday marketing, black friday email, black friday email campaign, black friday email marketing, black friday highlight, black friday infographic, cyber monday, cyber monday email, cyber monday email marketing, cyber monday infographic, cyber monday marketing, email marketing, email marketing infographic, email marketing statistics, email statisitics, halloween marketing tips, marketing tips
- [Case Study] Using Email Marketing to Grow Newspaper Ad Revenue
- 5 Tips for Convincing Clients to Try New Marketing Strategies
- Is Direct Mail Marketing Still Effective with Millennials?
- [Case Study] Using Email Marketing to Drive Car Sales for Auto Dealerships
- Email Marketing Relevancy Is More Important Than Ever